- 1 Cup thick, Greek style yogurt
- 1/3 English cucumber, shredded
- Juice of half lemon
- Fine chopped mint + dill (fresh)
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- 2 catfish fillets (or any fish), cubed
- 1L Mazola Corn Oil, for deep-frying
- 1 Bag of Catch + Cook, Flame flavour
- 1 cup pickled banana pepper rings
FOR THE POPCORN CATFISH
- Start by getting your pot or deep fryer full of Mazola Corn Oil and set the temp to anywhere between 350-375F.
- Dip your fish cubes in water, then into a bowl of the dry Catch + Cook. Shake off excess coating and repeat by dipping quickly back into the water, then into the dry mix.
- Allow the cubes to rest for a minute before putting them in the oil. This will allow for the dry coating to bloom for proper adhesion.
- Prep your pepper rings by tossing them directly from the jar, into the Catch + Cook, then shake off excess.
- Fry the fish and peppers rings in batches until golden brown.
- Top with chopped scallions or chives and enjoy your fried snacks dipped in the delicious tzatziki
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe created by Josh McFaddin