- 225g glutinous rice flour
- 15g rice flour
- 1 tbsp Mazola Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 200ml hot water
- chả lụa
- banana leaf (as liner, optional)
- Combine glutinous rice flour, rice flour and salt. Add oil and hot water in 3-4 intervals. Mix until dough is formed into a ball. Allow to rest covered for 30 minutes.
- Slice chả lụa into 1cm pieces.
- Cut banana leaf into squares or circles to use as liner.
- Uncover dough and portion into equally weighted pieces. Roll out dough slightly larger than chả lụa slices. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Once slightly cooled, sandwich a slice of chả lụa into two pieces of steamed glutinous rice cakes.