With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 (about 6 ounces) butterflied pork chop, visible fat removed
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann’s Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Mazola Canola Oil
- 8 cups (about 10 ounces) fresh spinach
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- Cut pork into 1-1/2 X 1/2-inch (4 X 1cm) strips.
- Combine pork with soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl.
- Combine ginger root and garlic in a small dish.
- Heat a nonstick wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Remove from heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook pork mixture, stirring constantly, until pork is cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from wok.
- Add corn oil to wok and heat for about 30 seconds.
- Cook ginger root mixture for about 30 seconds.
- Add spinach and mushrooms; cook until spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pork, vinegar, and sugar. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until heated through, stirring constantly.