- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 9 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Place potato in boiling steamer; steam for 5 to 8 minutes. Cool slightly and cube. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Place potatoes in skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp. Remove and drain excess oil on paper towels. Set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place spinach, cabbage, and cheese in serving bowl, and toss with dressing. Top salad with sweet potatoes.
Recipe Note: As an alternative to steaming, sweet potato may be peeled and halved lengthwise, then microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, or until potato is tender.