Sesame Soy Seared Cauliflower
With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Mazola Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and broken into 2-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Optional garnishes: chopped parsley, cilantro OR green onions
- Heat oils in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until lightly browned, stirring occasionally to coat with oil mixture.
- Add soy sauce, quickly stir to coat and cover with a tight fitting lid. Remove pan from heat and allow to stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with parsley if desired and serve immediately.