Sheet Pan Burgers
With Mazola® Canola Oil
1 HOUR 2 MINUTES
- 1 tbsp of Mazola® Canola Oil
- 2 lbs of lean ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp of fine sea salt
- 2 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 12 slices of American cheese
- 12 brioche dinner or slider buns
- 6-8 leaves of Boston or Leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1 jar of sliced pickles (16 fl. oz)
- ⅓ cup of mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup of ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare your sheet pan by brushing oil over the entire surface.
- In a large bowl combine, ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, egg and Worcestershire sauce. Using your hands, mix until all the ingredients are just combined. Try not to over mix.
- Press the meat mixture onto your greased sheet pan. Make 1 large even rectangle just about 1“ larger than the overall size of your 12 buns.
- Cook until browned and fully cooked (approximately 30 minutes).
- While the meat is cooking, prepare your buns by keeping all the buns together and evenly slicing through the middle to divide the tops from the bottoms. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise and ketchup and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture onto the bottom and top lids and set aside.
- Once the meat is cooked, place cheese slices to cover the entire surface of the meat. Place back in the oven and cook for another 2 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted. Carefully remove the cooked meat from the pan using 2 spatulas and place on top of the bottom buns. Top with sliced pickles and shredded lettuce and finish with the top buns. Use a large knife to cut out the individual burgers and enjoy!