Sizzlin’ Summer Stir-Fry
With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas OR 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann’s Corn Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil OR 1/2 teaspoon sweet basil
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring frequently. Add chicken, half at a time. Cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes; remove from skillet.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add tomatoes, onion and zucchini; stirring frequently, cook 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir orange juice, corn starch and salt in a small bowl until smooth. Add to vegetables in skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Add chicken; reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Stir in basil.
- Serve over rice.