Baked Pita Chips:
- 1 package (11 to 12 ounces) pita bread
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag (5 to 6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke quarters, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut pita bread into wedges and place on baking sheet in a single layer. Combine 1 tablespoon oil, garlic powder and Italian herb seasoning; lightly brush over pita wedges. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until bread is lightly browned and crisp. Cool until ready to serve.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add spinach and artichokes and stir until all spinach is wilted. Reduce heat to low. Add sour cream, Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Mix well and heat until bubbly around the edges.
- Serve with Baked Pita Chips.