Southwest Chipotle Chicken Sandwich
With Mazola® Rightblend Oil
- 1/4 cup Mazola® RightBlend Oil
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon chipotle seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chipotle seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls, toasted lettuce, red onion slices, cucumber slices (as desired)
- Combine oil, apple juice and 1 tablespoon seasoning in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, 2 tablespoons seasoning and cheddar cheese in a small mixing bowl.
- Grill or pan fry chicken breasts over medium-high heat for 12 to 16 minutes until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 170°F or juices run clear.
- To assemble sandwich: spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on each side of Kaiser roll. Place a chicken breast on the bottom half of bun; top with lettuce, red onion, and cucumber slices, if desired, and top portion of bun.
Recipe Note: Serve extra cream cheese spread with crackers and vegetables for a quick and easy appetizer.