- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2-1/2 tablespoons black medium grind pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 3/4 cup Mazola® RightBlend Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
SHRIMP AND PASTA:
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® RightBlend Oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Combine all ingredients for shrimp seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside.
For remoulade sauce:
- Combine onions, celery, garlic, horseradish, mustards, ketchup, parsley, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour oil and lemon juice into a food processor or blender, process or blend for one minute. Add mustard mixture to oil and lemon juice; process until thoroughly combined, about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Sprinkle shrimp with 2 tablespoons of seasoning. Store remaining seasoning blend in airtight container for future use.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté shrimp for 3 to 4 minutes. Add wine and sauté an additional minute. Measure 1 cup of remoulade sauce and add to skillet; simmer 2 minutes.
- Spoon shrimp and sauce over pasta; sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.
Recipe Note: Shrimp seasoning is also delicious on chicken, fish and beef! Extra remoulade sauce can be stored in refrigerator and used as a spread on meat sandwiches.