- 3 large fresh sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 to 2-inch chunks (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cut up sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- Combine oil, spices and salt in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over sweet potatoes and toss to coat well.
- Place on greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes until potatoes are just tender.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake an additional 5 to 15 minutes until potatoes are very tender.