Sweet and Spicy Six Pepper Wings
With Mazola® Corn Oil
- 5 pounds chicken wing drumettes, thawed
- 2/3 cup Fleischmann’s Corn Starch
For deep frying, Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 4 ounces butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup six pepper blend
- Pat wings dry; sprinkle with corn starch in a large bowl coating completely.
- Deep fry wings at 350°F, 10 to 15 minutes, until wings are cooked through.
- Combine hot sauce, butter, honey and six pepper blend over low heat until butter is melted.
- Drizzle over wings and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.