- 4 tilapia OR sole fillets (about 4 ounces/125 g each)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (regular OR nonalcoholic)
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 of a 9 ounce package frozen arichoke hearts OR 1/2 of a 14 ounce can artichokes, quartered (rinsed and drained if canned)
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, dry packed (4 halves), chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Rinse fish; pat to dry with paper towels. Sprinkle flour and parsley on both sides of fish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and swirl to coat bottom of skillet. Cook fish for 3 minutes. Turn fish over and cook for 2 minutes; sprinkle with garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Increase heat to high and add remaining ingredients. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until sauce thickens to desired consistency, stirring occasionally.