- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Mazola Vegetable Oil + more for greasing
- 1 and ½ cups honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coffee, cooled
- ½ cup orange juice
- Optional: powdered sugar and ¼ cup toasted almond slivers
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 10-inch (12 cup) tube pan or bundt pan and sift with flour, turn it over and tap off excess.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat eggs and sugar on high speed until pale. Add oil, honey, orange juice, coffee and vanilla and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to the mixer gradually until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 60 minutes until a cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack.
- Let come to room temp before serving.
- Optional: sprinkle almond slivers on top and sift icing sugar before serving.
Recipe created by @jessicawaks