Turkey Gyro Salad
With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons burger seasoning
- 1 (6 ounce) container non-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated cucumber
- 1 (10 ounce) bag salad greens
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Sprinkle on burger seasoning; set aside to cool.
- Combine yogurt, oregano, lemon juice, and cucumbers. Let sit 5 minutes to let flavours develop.
- Place salad greens in a large mixing bowl. Layer turkey, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions. Toss with yogurt mixture until thoroughly combined. Sprinkle with feta cheese, serve.