- 1 cup ½ flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1/3 cup of Mazola Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8-inch or 9-inch glass pan.
- Combine dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients together.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients very well.
- If possible, beat with a mixer for 2 minutes.
- Cook for 30-35 or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Once cake is cool, cut a piece and put on a plate or in a bowl.
- Slice the piece in two (like hamburger bun). On the bottom piece, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Put the top piece on (like if you were making a sandwich, the ice cream being in the middle) and drizzle warm chocolate sauce over the cake.
Recipe created by @jesuisunemaman