- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann’s® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120°F to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup (1 ounce) pepperoni, slices, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) deli smoked ham, sliced thin, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) salami slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pitted, sliced black OR green olives
- 1 cup mozzarella OR Italian blend cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Combine meat, pizza sauce, garlic and olives in a small bowl.
- Top batter evenly with meat mixture. Using fingers or spoon, firmly push toppings into dough. Top with shredded cheese, and oregano.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F; Bake for 30 minutes or until done.