Cinnamon Dusted Pecans:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 2/3 cup frozen, unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 cup Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chives
- Dash black fine grind pepper
- Dash salt
- 5 ounces salad greens
- 2/3 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside. Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add pecans and stir constantly until pecans are lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately add cinnamon sugar mixture. Stir well to mix. Pour onto a foil lined tray. Cool completely. Can be stored in air-tight container for up to two weeks.
- Combine raspberries, water, vinegar, corn syrup and ground mustard in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Gradually add oil. Stir in chives and season with pepper and salt. Chill until ready to serve.
- Combine salad greens with feta cheese. Top with fresh raspberries, if desired. Drizzle with Raspberry Vinaigrette and top with Cinnamon Dusted Pecans. Reserve remaining vinaigrette for another meal.