- 3 medium to large baking potatoes, about 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch “fries”.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and paprika.
- Toss well to season evenly.
- Pour onto rimmed baking sheet that been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once, or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives and return to oven for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.