Balsamic Steak with Grilled Caprese Tomatoes
With Mazola® Rightblend Oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Mazola® RightBlend Oil
- 3 tablespoons salt-free steak seasoning
- 1 flank steak, 1 to 1-1/2 pounds
- 1 pint cherry OR grape tomatoes
- 4 ounces small mozzarella balls
- Fresh basil
- Preheat grill and grill pan over high heat. Combine balsamic vinegar, oil and seasoning in a resealable plastic bag. Add steaks and tomatoes. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade. Grill steak over direct high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until steak is desired doneness. Let steak rest on a cutting board. Remove tomatoes from marinade and place on grill pan. Discard remaining marinade. Grill tomatoes until slightly charred with grill marks, about 4 to 5 minutes, turning as needed. Remove tomatoes to bowl. Add mozzarella and basil. Toss to mix well.
- Slice steak and serve with Grilled Caprese Tomatoes.