- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto OR black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/4 cup Mazola® RightBlend Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine beans, corn, tomatoes, green bell pepper, jalapeno pepper and green onions in a large bowl. Stir together oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin and black pepper. Pour over vegetables and mix well.
- Serve immediately, or for even more flavor, refrigerate for at least one hour.