- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mild green chilies, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) navy beans OR black-eyed peas
- 1 pound frozen corn, thawed OR fresh sweet corn
- 1 red bell pepper, diced 1/4-inch
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
CILANTRO LIME VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/2 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon red crushed pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to combine and set aside.
- For the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree for 10 to 20 seconds or until herbs and spices are minced with no large chunks.
- Pour vinaigrette over the bean salad mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and store refrigerated up to 1 week.