- 1 tablespoon Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup frozen hashbrown potatoes
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Add chicken to saucepan; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and cook over medium-high heat until cooked through. Remove chicken to plate; cover with foil.
- Add onions, celery, potatoes, carrots and chicken broth to saucepan. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, add the roasted red peppers and process with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Stir in cream and chicken. Return to low heat and heat through. Season with salt, pepper and additional Cajun seasoning, if desired.