- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1 bag (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Combine orange juice, oil, garlic, orange peel and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid. Cover and shake well. Chill for at least 1 hour for best flavor.
- Toss salad greens with blueberries, jicama and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.