- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl.
- Combine panko, oil, garlic powder, black pepper and salt in a second shallow bowl.
- Cut chicken into pieces, approximately 1 to 1-1/2 inches square.
- Dip a few pieces of chicken into egg. Then dip chicken pieces into panko mixture, coating all sides. Place chicken on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake chicken for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and turn all pieces. Bake an additional 5 to 15 minutes until crumbs are lightly browned and chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl. Drizzle with wing sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately.