- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 tbsp Mazola Vegetable Oil
- 1 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 cups tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees and ensure rack is in the middle of the oven.
- To a medium pot, combine milk, water, oil and salt. Bring to a low boil over medium high heat.
- Add the tapioca flour to a bowl. Add heated liquid mixture and mix thorough.
- Allow dough to cook for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooled, add eggs one at a time and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Lightly oil your hands, take approximately 1 1/2 -2 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball.
- Place dough balls onto a line baking sheet and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Serve immediately in a bowl lined with a clean kitchen towel to keep warm.