- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour (OR substitute 1 cup whole wheat flour for 1 cup all-purpose)
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann’s Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups very warm water (120º to 130ºF)
- 1 tablespoon Mazola Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 2-1/2 cups quartered fully cooked, frozen Buffalo style boneless chicken nuggets, thawed
For Dipping (optional):
- Ranch OR blue cheese dressing
- Combine 1-1/2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl.
- Add water and oil; beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Gradually add remaining 1-1/4 cups flour to make a stiff yet sticky dough.
- Stir in blue cheese, celery and chicken. Cover bowl and let rest 10 minutes.
- Portion dough into 12 (2-1/2 inch) generously greased muffin cups using a scoop or two spoons (do not use paper liners).
- Cover and let rise 35 to 45 minutes. Dough will rise, but will not double in size.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes until well browned.
- Let cool on wire rack for 2 minutes.
- Run a knife around each roll to remove from pan.
- Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese salad dressing for dipping.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Freezer Instructions: Completely cool fluffins and place in an airtight container to freeze. Thaw in the refrigerator. Microwave for 15 to 20 seconds and serve immediately.