- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 1 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- Combine sugar, vinegar, celery seed, paprika, salt and tomato sauce in a 1-quart jar and cover with lid. Shake to combine; add onion and oil. Continue to shake until mixed well.
- Let sit 30 minutes for sugar to dissolve and flavors to develop.
Store in tightly sealed jar in refrigerator for up to 1 month.