- 1 cup uncooked regular OR pearl couscous
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil OR parsley
- 2 tablespoons white OR red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced into strips
- 1 small red OR green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare couscous according to package directions, omitting butter or margarine; drain if necessary. Cool.
- Combine corn oil, vinegar, basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add couscous, tomatoes, zucchini, red pepper and green onions; toss to coat. Cover; chill to blend flavours.