- 1-1/2 pounds baby red OR gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain potatoes and cool for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Position oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat oven to 450°F. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange potatoes on baking sheet about 2-inches apart. Using a spatula, smash each potato to about 1/2-inch thickness. Press together if they fall apart.
- Combine oil and spices in a small bowl; whisk until combined. Drizzle the oil mixture over the potatoes. Gently slide or lift potatoes to ensure oil gets underneath and potatoes are coated.
- Roast potatoes for 30 to 40 minutes or until deep brown and crisp. Remove from oven and serve immediately.