- 4 pound beef tenderloin roast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, curry powder, black pepper and 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside.
- Score the top and bottom of the beef tenderloin in a crosshatch pattern about 1/2 in deep.
- Place the tenderloin in a large resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over it. Carefully turn tenderloin to coat with marinade, seal the bag and refrigerate at least 8 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the marinated tenderloin on a large rimmed line baking sheet.
- Rub the top of the tenderloin with remaining oil.
- Roast the tenderloin in the upper third of the oven, for about 40 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the roast registers 125°F for medium-rare.
- Transfer the tenderloin to a carving board and let rest for 10 minutes.