- 12lb turkey (room temperature) kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 gallons of Mazola corn oil
- Remove the giblets from the turkey and pat the entire turkey dry.
- Generously season the entire turkey with salt and pepper.
- Fill your turkey fryer with Mazola corn oil according to your manufacturer’s instructions and heat to 400°F.
- Carefully lower the turkey into the fryer and cook for 35-45 minutes or until your inserted instant read thermometer reads approx. 165°F when inserted into the thigh.
- Transfer the turkey to a cutting board and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Plate with your favourite garnishes and carve to enjoy.