- 3/4 cup (175 mL) cocoa powder
- 1/2 (mL) teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (250 mL) Mazola® Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) boiling water
- 2 cups (500 mL) sugar
- 4 naturegg™ Omega 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups (325 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt
- 1 package CHIPITS® Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 tub (500 mL) TreStelle® Mascarpone
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared dulce de leche OR caramel sauce
- Line 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish with enough parchment paper to overlap sides; set aside. Stir together cocoa and baking soda until well combined. Add half of the oil and the boiling water; whisk until combined. Stir in remaining oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt using a wooden spoon, just until flour is absorbed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven or 40 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool completely in pan.
- Meanwhile, beat Mascarpone with dulce de leche until well combined; spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until set and cut into squares.