- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup seasoned dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Mazola Canola Oil
- Place chicken in a large bowl; add beaten egg and gently toss to coat.
- Place bread crumbs in a large resealable bag. Add chicken, 1 piece at a time; shake to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through. If desired serve with salsa OR a drizzle of chicken gravy garnished with chopped parsley.