- 1 tablespoon Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in julienne strips
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Add red bell pepper and cook 2 to 3 minutes until onion is lightly browned. Stir in green beans, seasonings and water.
- Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to medium low. Continue to cook for 5 to 7 minutes until green beans are just tender.