- 4 pcs of boneless, skin-on chicken thighs
- 500 ml of buttermilk
- 20 ml of hot sauce
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 cups of Mazola Corn Oil
- Place chicken pcs in a bowl and add buttermilk and hot sauce. Cover and place in the fridge for 8 hrs.
- In a mixing bowl add flour and all your spices. Mix together.
- Add each marinated chicken piece to the bowl and gently cover with flour. Place on a separate plate when completely covered, shaking off any excess.
- Place a skillet on medium heat and add Mazola Corn Oil to cover the bottom.
- When oil is hot (around 325 degrees), add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.
- Place on a plate with paper towel underneath to absorb the excess oil.
Recipe by: @theheartbreakchef