With Mazola® Corn Oil
4 TO 6 APPETIZER SERVINGS
- 2 cups Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 8 ounces fresh, refrigerated ravioli
- Heat oil to 350°F in a deep fryer or large deep-side frying pan.
- Combine flour and salt in a deep-sided bowl. Whisk eggs in a second bowl. Place bread crumbs into a third bowl.
- Dredge ravioli in flour, shaking off excess. Dip floured ravioli into egg, then bread crumbs; press to coat.
- Fry in two batches (do not overcrowd) 2 minutes per batch or until golden brown; drain on paper towels.
Serving suggestion: Pour prepared marinara sauce in a small bowl for dipping.