Fried Shrimp Chips
With Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 cups of Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 box of multicoloured shrimp flavored crackers
- Heat oil in a wok or large Dutch oven.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels and set aside.
- Once the oil reaches 325°F, place 5-8 crackers in a large, slotted spoon or spider strainer.
- Place them into the oil and almost immediately the chips will expand and float to the top of the oil.
- Scoop them out and shake off any excess oil and transfer to your paper towel lined baking pan.
- Continue frying the chips in batches until you reach your desired