Garlic Romano Buffalo Wings
With Mazola® Corn Oil
- 5 pounds chicken wing drummettes, thawed
- 2/3 cup Fleischmann’s® Corn Starch enough for deep frying Mazola® Corn Oil
- 8 ounces butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1/4 cup or more garlic bread sprinkle
- Pat wings dry; sprinkle with corn starch in a large bowl coating completely. Deep fry wings at 350°F, 10 to 15 minutes, until wings are cooked through.
- Combine butter, hot sauce, granulated garlic and black pepper over low heat until butter is melted. Drizzle over wings and toss to coat. Generously sprinkle with Garlic Romano Sprinkle. Serve immediately.