Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
With Mazola® Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/3 cups Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Fleischmann’s® Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup Vegan Margarine
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1-1/2 Mazola® Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 cup Vegan/Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the margarine and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in the vanilla, almond milk and oil, beat for 1 minute. Gradually add flour to wet ingredients and mix together with a wooden spoon until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden in colour. Remove from oven; allow to cool on wire rack.
- Best served same day or stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.