- 1-1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup grape OR cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- Blanche green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain.
- Place green beans, corn, tomatoes and onion in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine garlic, vinegar, basil, mustard, sugar, pepper and salt in a small mixing bowl and stir well using a wire whisk.
- Continue stirring and drizzle oil into mixture.
- Pour dressing over vegetable mixture and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.