Grilled Peruvian Chicken
With Mazola® Rightblend Oil
- 1/4 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Garnish with fresh lime wedges
- Combine oil, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper in a 1-gallon resealable plastic freezer bag.
- Add chicken thighs, turning to coat. Refrigerate and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard any remaining marinade. Grill over direct high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges.