Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Lime Glaze
With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch thick spears
- 2 teaspoons Mazola Canola Oil
- Combine coconut milk, brown sugar and lime zest/juice in a small bowl; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush pineapple spears with oil.
- Brush cooking grates clean. Coat grates with grill spray to prevent sticking. Place pineapple on grill; brush with coconut glaze. Grill 3 to 5 minutes or until pineapple is marked on one side. Turn and brush with additional glaze. Repeat process until pineapple is caramelized on all sides.
- Place pineapple on serving platter; drizzle with any remaining glaze. Serve with sprinkles of toasted coconut, if desired.
Recipe Note – Remaining coconut milk can be frozen for later use.