- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons mint
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 halibut steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- Place lime juice, oil, brown sugar, mint, rosemary, cardamom, and salt in a resealable plastic bag. Add halibut; marinate a minimum of 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Grill or broil on high heat 8 to 10 inches from heat source for 5 minutes. Turn; baste with marinade. (Discard any remaining marinade). Continue cooking an additional 5 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.