Herb Baked Potato Wedges
With Mazola® Canola Oil
1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
- 4 medium potatoes, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- Combine oil, vinegar and seasonings in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.