- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt fine grind
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup Mazola Canola Oil
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Sliced Almonds
- 6 (10-inch) sundried tomato tortillas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pound chicken breasts, one at a time in a resealable freezer bag, until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl.
- Combine panko crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg until coated, drip off excess, and dip in panko mixture.
- Press chicken into crumbs until fully coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Transfer chicken to pan and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until chicken is brown, crispy and fully cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and cut into strips.
- Combine mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, honey and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine desired amount of chicken, honey mustard, bacon, lettuce, grapes, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions and sliced almonds in tortillas. Wrap up and serve.