- 1/4 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine oil, Italian herb seasoning, garlic powder and salt in resealable plastic bag.
- Wash potatoes and cut in to 6 to 8 wedges, lengthwise. Add potatoes to seasoned oil and toss to coat.
- Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Add potatoes, in single layer. Bake for 23 to 27 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.