- 1 rack of lamb, frenched and cut
- 1/4 cup Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt & pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together Canola oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Generously sprinkle both sides of lamb lollipops with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over lamb and allow to marinate for at least 2-3 hrs to overnight.
- On medium to high heat, sear each side for approximately 2 min, or a bit longer to desired doneness. Once seared sprinkle a bit of salt to both sides.
Recipe by Bobbie Rose