- 1 can (15 ounces) chick pea or garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup canned reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup celery, diagonally cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- Combine beans, celery, peppers and red onion in a large serving bowl.
- Mix cilantro, lemon pepper seasoning, garlic, cumin, vinegar, lime juice and corn oil in a separate bowl. Pour over bean and pepper mixture; stir to thoroughly combine.
- Cover; chill a minimum of 1 hour to blend flavors.