- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Patak’s Major Grey Chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat water and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to boil. Add quinoa and cook until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add mango, cucumber, red pepper and onion to quinoa. Mix well.
To make dressing:
- Blend oil, vinegar, chutney, black pepper, curry, mustard and ginger in a food processor. Add 1/4 cup dressing to quinoa mixture. Stir to coat.
- Spoon quinoa salad over spinach OR mix spinach with quinoa mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Chill if desired.